- About Me: Ask and I'll tell you. I'm open-minded but firm in my convictions.
- Favorite Books: The Bible, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Persuasion
- Favorite Authors: Dave Barry, Charlotte Bronte, Jane Austen, John Piper, Max Lucado, C.S. Lewis, E.D.E.N Southworth, J.D. Salinger, Ernest Hemingway
- Favorite Genres: anything gritty and real
- Favorite Characters: Buddy, from "Seymour: An Introduction"
- Places I love: Clarks Summit, PA- Shanghai, China
- Places I've been: US- China
- Places to see before I die: the list is too long...
- Dream Vacation: White sands, aqua waters, and non-touristy villages
- Favorite Shows: NCIS, Numb3rs, Criminal Minds
- Favorite Reruns: Hogan's Heroes, NCIS
- Most Addictive Show: Hogan's Heroes
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Conan, of course
- Show I Secretly Watch: Glee, American Idol (but only the auditions)
- Favorite Cuisine: Chinese; Italian; Greek; American; Spanish; Hungarian
- Favorite Dishes: Gyros, Mint Lamb, Coffee
- Favorite Desserts: Coffee Icecream; Blueberry Cheesecake
- Favorite Drinks: Coffee
- Favorite Junk Foods: Coffee
- Best meal ever: Gyros at the fair; mom's pizza
- My Original Recipes: Coffee
- Favorite Restaurants: Wawa (for coffee); PF Chang's
- Foods I hate: not coffee. and sauerkraut.
- Favorite Artists: David Crowder Band; Bigbang; Regina Spektor; Switchfoot; Muse; Hillsong United; Jack Johnson; Lecrae; Michael Buble; Owl City; Starfield; Kutless; Phil Wickham
- Songs for Roadtrips: The whole "You've Got Mail" OST
- Songs I hate: Country. Please, anything but Country.
- Guilty Pleasure: Korean Rap
More About Me
- Nicknames: Charlie
- Nationality: undecided
- Religion: Born-again Christian
- Interests: People- the Bible- going Places- Photography- Politics (in that order)
- Expertise: hahaha. none whatsoever, I'm afraid.
- Occupation: student(i.e., sleep deprivation)